Aretha Franklin







I say a little prayer. Oh Happy day. Respect. Amazing Grace. Lose you.
Dreamed a dream. Georgia on my mind. It takes two to tango. Call me.
Mary, don't you weep on soul train. A change is gonna come. Drinking again.
Baby, i love you. You are my sunshine. All night long. Good thing. Bitter love.
I told you so. Cold, cold heart. Unforgetable. Come to me. Think. Soul serenade.
A song for you. I'm in love. I never loved a man the way i love you. Night life.
Since you've been gone. Walk on by. Misty. Wonderful. No matter. It ain't fair.
Mockin' bird. It wont be long. Runnin' out of fools. Skylark. No business.
Shoop, shoop, shoop. Ain't but the one. Spirit in the dark. No satisfaction.
Dr. Feelgood. Givin' him something he can feel. Groovin'. Eleanor Rigby.
The weight. That's the way i feel about cha. Lean on me. The thrill is gone.
Until you come back to me. Oh me, oh my. Don't play that song for me.



Aretha Louise Franklin nasceu a 25 de Março de 1942, sendo uma cantora americana, compositora e pianista. Não obstante ser "mais" bem reconhecida pelas gravações de soul music e igualmente reconhecida como a Rainha do Soul, Aretha Franklin adepta do Jazz, Blues, R&B, Gospel e música Rock.
Para continuar a ler, aqui, na Wikipedia

Comentários

Mensagens populares