Matza Di Lourde

 



4.44


My awakening is violent with

shadows of living ghosts

on the walls of my room,

Rising and keeping up

The eyebrow of my eyes

And the quitter erasing

of my expectations,

of my changing eyelashes,

of my ruminant delusions,

In the dark of my night,

You always and still reign.

What is the probability of

Wake up twice in the same

Chewing frayed whip

You who do not come, 

but here you were 

next to these synchronicities, 

and I burst into a child's cry.

The Eddron Helped

Covering my ethereal sadness

this shaking of childhood,

Withdrawal and Agreement

And he helped me again

Hiding in my sleep

It was 11:11 a.m. when, 

trembling and ill-disposed, 

I saw it in the light of my phone

One more mirror schedule

You, on my already dry face and 

Of a ghost awake,

you struck me with reality,

in your absence,

what some called obsession 

and I miss it eternally!

There I got up to feed  

The hunger of animals

and ongoing backlogs

Of my time drag

One day, I promise,

I won't rise anymore

and I will prolong the abstinence 

from you in a dream of eternity.


Comentários

Mensagens populares