Willard Grant Conspiracy


- The Suffering Song

The evening sky has blown apart The fire on the hills has all gone grey My mother's got a few days left She thinks it's time we all Learned to pray My sister's in the kitchen My brother's laying out his guns My father's pacing in the hallway Looks like they've all figured out a way to run Suffering's gonna come It's as old as the world It's as old as the world Sufferings gonna come to everyone someday Sufferings gonna come to everyone someday My mother's gone to glory I packed my books to a bag This family is about to explode I guess I'll try my luck on my own I know there's life beyond this ridge We can test the truths that we all know And value what we keep But for now We should all go to sleep Suffering's gonna come It's as old as the world It's as old as the world Sufferings gonna come to everyone someday Sufferings gonna come to everyone someday

Comentários

Mensagens populares