Saturday's diary of a caganita bird




 You went with me, even though you weren't by my side. I always take you with me.

After washing sheets, preparing breakfasts and lunches, tidying up kitchens and making a checklist of what I needed on the street, I gave up frosques. Tomás stayed in the conversation with his grandmother. Kirie drooled over the pampering puppies. The cats brushed my legs and before they burned me any longer, I left and stopped at Ramirinho, to see if I could buy the sponge cake that Eva appreciates so much.

As I parked, I met the Secretary who stopped me to tell me that he had been avoiding wine for the time being, that he was taking some medicine for his crop. I left there and went to the pharmacy, near my former psychology office, and brought the medication to my mother. I went up to the butcher's shop. One piece of small roasting meat, three steaks from the sirloin, and six chicken steaks. The invoice ironing machine broken, again. To me, that's one of the things that the bosses are good at. I went around the roundabout, roundabouts in this small and tame land are not lacking. They invent roundabouts. I went down again and went to eat an ice cream and have a coffee in Entre-os-Rios. Two city boats were parked. At the counter they asked me if I was a Benfica fan. Creed on the cross. I'm nothing, I'm a Sporting supporter, because Alvalade is a planet. They all started laughing and pulling turnips out of the pucara. And I ended up telling them that as a child, my father bought me to be in the FCP, after that, I stopped finding football funny, the boys who run after the ball. To protect myself from the sexist jokes and because the love of my life was a Sportinguista, I ended up sympathizing with this great school of the club that produced stars. And I never turned in a nightgown again. I've always liked green. Predictions for soon? - Here it goes, three to zero, Sporting wins.

I didn't look at the faces of the gentlemen, I heard them laugh.  The terrace was full of flies and only inside were they crowded with football conversations. The city-boat crew was having coffee and one of the boats was getting ready to leave. I sat outside, eating the geladito and taking half a dozen pictures. I had a coffee in the company of the cigarette and still saw the King leaving the dock. 

I returned to the boat completely full of the dust caused by the Green Penafiel and returned home. I like mine, the sad walk, but I did everything that was necessary and I still saw beautiful and active people. After taking the clothes off the rope, distributing bones to my dogs, seasoning the meat in garlic vine, ginger and rosemary, to roast tomorrow, I went to take the snack to my mother who burst out laughing when she saw the sponge cake and ham and there she asked me for a glass of wine or beer. 

Right now, she's put aside the mesh and crossword puzzles and is enjoying her favorite snack. I undressed, went back to the chanatos and the bathrobe. Now I'll put on some music and dedicate the evening to you. And I'm going to the movies.


Comentários

Mensagens populares