Francisca Pascoaes

 




Naïve poem by Eagerness and candor


I no longer look at the past 

without glory, 

I don't want to look, the past of 

damage and pain, the past of 

disappointments and mistakes,

that of repeated stories

Of wounds and heartbreak

I push myself forward and

with me I only carry it 

on my forehead, like Charon, 

the joy of the future, that I'm 

already feeling it, longing and candor,

preserved memory, adventure,

of the future under construction, 

concrete and defined, alert, 

but stubborn and sure

I'm outlining the chalk and charcoal

the ground, the base of the structure,

Your arms and the beating 

of your heart, of guitars and songs

of bonfires of passion, 

precipitous fresh rains 

In the calm of readiness the chest, 

of this horniness of my lips parted 

to the kiss I dream of giving and receiving

to feel full and open,to the puerperium 

that will take a long time to happen 

to the chorus of our music

To the winds of tomorrow and in this gift 

wrapped with a destined end, 

you see what in these years 

I have kept in stumbling and sobbing,

intact, so you are for me, 

the love and respect that 

you have always inspired in me, 

when on my stomach, on my knees,

I was plagued by the uncertain night, 

the ugly gray day, and envy

of those who are counterparts of the sun

With you, by inspiration, 

I pushed myself to another level 

of culture and the arts, 

which I am apart from the rest,

I prepare my future in 

this uncertain present 

and I swear to you that 

in the weighing of the heart, 

the mouth and the mind, 

I have to see myself again 

as back there, in this piece

Of life that lies stole from us, 

that I'm still who I am

that I still love in one piece,

that you are still more than knight, 

nation, planet, constellation, 

Castle, Tabuaço and Moimenta da Beira, 

who is still a mere apprentice 

in this art of loving you

That I am and will be happy again

When I see you by my side Sorcerer, 

man, wizard, stranger and emperor

And I'll show you one more time

That I came into the world to learn

To feel and provoke, with you

That your love is the shelter,

The wharf, the port, the wicket, 

the altar where I saw the truth 

built and sedimented, 

the love of a friend, a raft in the storm 

that comes from the bottom 

from other worlds, from the depths 

that no one can know and 

that no one can see, inside me, 

burning the flame of your name on fire, 

the fire of being a woman again, 

which keeps me alive 

your reason for living, 

more than the earth and the sky, 

You've always been my home!

And from the end of the world 

will come the constancy of joy 

that will give a reliable argument, 

that will testify to what I say, 

our love will take up permanent residence



Comentários

Mensagens populares