Alma Novaes

 



And God told me


Having been called to his presence

I was filled with questions and preambles

Upon my arrival, that informal atrium 

was a stage where God talked

with personal friends and all other 

requisitioned employees, in which 

I included myself, how much insecurity in me

tremble inside and an overwhelmed feeling

I cleared my throat and clung to general details


And suddenly, very suddenly, a hug 

from those who receive energetics 

and that on our physical plane 

would be called of life-injection, 

which lifts heroes.

God's eyes on me, two headlights 

and His touching smile dismounting

My doubts in a dissolving fog


You know what I want from you,

No heavy dossiers, only your natural concern 

for them comes to me because 

I have always known that, out of the blue,

Your soul would do the job.

I know you expected to be announced to me 

with pomp and circumstance, but

Dear soul, I would have to be on my knees too, 

at your feet


Do what you know best. Wake them up.

Speak to them of me, speak to them 

of the eternity of their etheric bodies 

and their toil for the ultimate goal 

and communities and well-being for all equally,

Speak to them of the strength of faith and love 

and of the pains you have experienced

And show them that I've always been with you

Provoke their feelings and save them 

in my name, which is also yours



Comentários

Mensagens populares