Endangering affection

 



He would say, I don't know if it felt, I don't know if it would be in the gutters, I don't know if it would be a conversation in the room, or in a going-that-you-pack-me-would-be thing, that by absorbing me I would vomit a better person. 

And the confirmation of those around him magnified this fact, fattening it.

Well, I must tell you that in a time before you and in the incessant search that we all make for the balance and the essence of the self that we are, also yours certainly, I already knew I was happy,  I already knew how to make happy, that others always awakened, in a punctuation of days unequal in frequency and, in intensity, but always present, the joy of liking myself and of liking others in me. 

And this life in common is this constant agony, this castration and yielding, this present sorrow, and this woman inside out was the result of the we, this unnecessary and unhappy set for both of us. 

I must tell you that self-indulgence, long before José Régio, when he approached me, ran away. I'm a happy nonconformist. Because every decision I make is heavy on the heart.I want to ascend to heaven and not to the hell of others. And that's there, I must assure you, that's where you're still at it, next to that perfectly impossible we. 

Do something, if you still want to find me in the sketches stitched together by two of our recent past. Coz i'm sick of this!

Comentários

Mensagens populares