Laura de Jesus

 



Beloved Ancestors


Autumn nostalgia is
a memory of the heart
The leaf falls to the ground
the color of the eye falls,
The hair, the seal
Your name falls
In the time of oblivion
It falls hard, the rain
and outside, the wind,
the dancing of the trees,
with amazement, 
a ball of yarn,
the storms bring
Rejoicing in the Afterlife
After, then
There were four
today not two
I'll leave it at that
Self-absorbed
And I delight in this veil
that unveils
what's hidden.
I unveil
the nakedness of my
In the permanent smile
Of those who are gone
Staying on me
And my eyes
are washed
Through the storms
Ancestors
There's never two 
equal beings.
while they 
They looked at the present
My eyes rested
in the absent.
and behold, the absent one 
Stormy
And behold, my gaze
He wasn't even bothered
Bows and hugs
I leave you
And in my footsteps
you will be eternal 
workarounds,
motivation, pebbles and
The Food of the Soul
At this time when
you have me,
In this time 
Called Now


Comentários

Mensagens populares