Lídia Pastor






Drops of the Divine



Once arrived
A single drop of you
On me
And everything was transformed,
I believed that the dream
it was going to happen,
But it didn't come out of nowhere,
It was something I dreamed of.
And such was the intensity
That among the mists of the dream
And the brutal reality
I clung to that drop of you
And I suspect I won't let go,
Even if a war comes
a pandemic,
Obstacles, rocks and mountains
This time, I don't give up
This time, I don't do what others
They want me
I'm going to death and
 I'm coming back to life,

I give birth for myself!
That smile of yours flooded me,
Your gaze and your presence
Were reborn in me
What a miracle, what a belief!
God Is My Mentor
Draw my designs
Know my pain
And above all, it feeds me
This love
That I feel and that I came to live
for you.
You are my home
in the background
And twenty-five years are gone
And the urgency and passion
woke up the dying man,
Our love,
God's love for the world
of men.
We came to make history
Hard work for God
To fulfill what was a dream in us
for God memory
of what came to pass.

And like us, there will be others
that circumstantially
lived apart
Years, months, centuries
And that by the hands of the sacred
if they will join
Fulfilling the mission to elevate
The planet to another dimension
closer to alignment
healthy, fuel
for another citizenship
more inside the heart,
Change the shape
how we look at humanity.
Bring hope to three give
elevation Lifting Required
to live with truth.


The rest of it is poetry,
it's manifestation
And joy and victory
it is virtue, knowledge
responsibility and
compromise
Ease the pain and take in love
the goal and scrutiny, and
Use the plane and its speed
to deliver the service
Made with divinity!
And your science, 
commitment
will draw sketch, sketch
the blur for this
twenty-first century

Comentários

Mensagens populares