A vida é superficial sem música

 


Sacrifice


A minha playlist (extrapolada, sorry)

de Agosto de 2008



-Problema de Expressão/Clã

-Inutil Paisagem/Maria Viana

-Please Bleed/ Ben Harper

-Ok, do you want something simple?/The Gift

-As time goes by/ Count Basie

-Mack The Knife/ Ella Fitzgerald

-Latina América/ Jáfumega

-Á minha maneira/Xutos e Pontapés

-Oh my love/ Beatles

-You look good to me/Oscar Peterson

-Do you want to/Franz Ferdinand

-The wall/Pink Floyd

-The snowgoose/Camel

-125 Azul/ Trovante

-Novocaíne for the soul/Eeels

-How i stop quit smoking/ Lambchop

-Sour times/Portishead

-Love runs faster/Silent Poets

-Menina dos olhos d'água/Pedro Barroso

-The old man's back again/Scott Walker

-September/David Sylvian

-Dont you want me baby/Human League

-I ran/ Flock oF seaguls

-Enola Gay/OMD

-Samson/Regina Spektor

-Don't be late/Saga

-Clothe yourself well for the wind/Stina Nordestam

-Bohemian Rhapsody/Queen

-Why do you love me/Garbage

-Otherwise/Morcheeba

-Secretly/ Skunk Anansie

-Ooh Child/Nina Simone

-The space between us/Dave matthews Band

- Life is for living/Barclays James Harvest

-No, Woman, no cryes/Bob Marley

- Biko/Peter Gabriel

-The click Song/ Miriam Makeba

-Stars/Simply Red

-Scissors Cut/ Art Garfunkel

-Sometimes you cant make it on your own/U2

-Loosing my religion/REM

-Creep/Radiohead

-My way/Frank Sinatra

-My man/ Leonard Cohen

-Dance me to the end of love/Leonard Cohen

-Joey /Concrete Blonde  

-No one can make you stay/Vaya con Dios

-Volcano/ Damien Rice/Lisa Hanigan


 

Comentários

Mensagens populares