Ancient Egypt & Alma Novaes







Haides & Koré

The earth will revolve 
Herself  
Just like dogs bite
its own tail,
to be taken by fire,
in pyrotechnic flames,
washed away 
by the heavy dark waters
and the planet
Turn inside out
I'll be waiting for you,
as always,
 That is how it has been

That the love I have for you 
manifests the splendour 
from all the deluges and incinerations, 
of landslides and altercations
You'll see me always, always
in the same place where you left me
With the same love 
that I devoted to you
from the pyramids of Egypt
to the Andean mountain range, 
Where you and I walk, 
From the ground of Bethelhem 
to the flows of the Apurímac River
in other timelines.

You'll be amazed because
In my world nothing has changed
after your departure, 
Not a comma, not a leaf, 
not a star moved
The heavens will open
The Milky Way Expands
You'll find me
in the same place you left
without looking back.
I keep my eyes on the sky
With love for you in the open
I have been waiting for you 
for many lifetimes.
I will know how to do it many more 
No Maia Veil will hide you from my eyes

Comentários

Mensagens populares