Divine Torch in the Physical Body





 This will turn out to be, once again, another love letter. For you. Now read on. The world is this giant ball of dreams, people, and processes. And all the more so what we don't even know. I dreamed of you. Among billions of human beings, you are the link between the physical and transcendence. God has opened my eyes, showing me your shadows and your light. The resistance, the opposition, the square and the quincunx. In these years that have passed, of obscurity, in which I have tried to remain within reason, obeying a "learned" praxis, I have never revealed you or hidden you from me. I still know why I fell in love with you, I still know what made me see you in your shadows and transparencies. I am faithful to both parts of you. And above all, I am true to myself. I deprive myself of the other side, what they fear, that they know everything about me. And it has been, without a doubt, the great force that has held my fire. Faithfulness is not a frivolous adjective, on the contrary, when we are true to ourselves, we are awake, which is the same as saying that our choice is conscious and total, focused and discerning. Let there be light where there are shadows. And you are the part that gathers me to him. You. You would never suspect it. Or maybe you know, there's a lot. Your impact on me was so powerful that the arrow never broke on me. So many people passed me by, living with me on a daily basis. Not one of them has attained your light. And if my focus has been diverted, I understand that we are mere pawns away from discernment. When we understand the processes and all the vicissitudes in the surroundings, we promote the brightness of the soul. My internal guide has a map with your coordinates. It was so much easier, pragmatically speaking, to focus on the accessible, to look for another light, yes, that the lights spread, just like polarities and goals. You remain the same, suffering the obvious becoming of this thing that is called living, but with the same purity and totality that I recognize in myself. I could say goodbye, but I'd be fooling myself. We can deceive others (or try to), we can try to do the same to ourselves, with our senses, but it would be another illusory process that would culminate in the many disappointments that I have lived, that you have certainly experienced, and fidelity to myself and generosity to others distinguish me from anyone else who has gone through in your life. I recognize myself in you. 

It makes no sense to invent meanings or reasons for the dismantling of life's missions. I am whole, undisciplined, intense, sometimes incoherent, passionate, but whole to the core. I know my processes, shadows and limitations well. I learned to love myself with a lot of respect, after the disrespect and unlove of others. I have never felt your unlove. I don't feel like you don't love me. And I am absolutely sure that I know you completely, as I know myself. I am a priestess, in the true sense and assertion of the word, I recognize and take my power in every way that is possible to me. My intuition wanted to guide me since I was a child. I have denied this power many times, today I know it, (I have always known it), so as not to hurt others, to give opportunities for equality and growth, healing and integrity to all. He wanted to love the world, understanding every living being, human being, in the totality of what they are and have been. My soul is generous, but it has always been. I don't remember ever wishing anyone harm, really. Until today. That's why I celebrate myself. I hug and love myself like only I can do. They, the elderly, also love me and show the love they have for me, giving me daily strength, encouraging my inner fire in this combustion. Love is the vein that drives humanity. We are few to fulfill and enforce the bond of evolution in kindness. Few are enough against everything else that wants us to be the opposite of what we are. I don't love each one, but I love the whole and that's why I fulfill myself. I know pettiness and hatred, anger and nonsense, shadow and iniquity, envy, unbridled ambition and anger, the scourge of the ages and human vanity. We live timelines that are fulfilled, that we fulfill. If we are unconscious or bad students, we will know karma. It is not a figure of rhetoric. We are pawns on a board, today the game is mine and tomorrow it is the other's. However, we help each other, some fulfilling the positive side and others, being hostages of imbalance and laziness. Evil no longer assaults me, because I know it closely. The good continues to add to me and it is for it that I live. And there you are, inside my chest, tons of blood in my veins leading this unconditional love, this burning of steps, this fulfillment of missions. You are on my mission as I am on yours. You are one of my missions, as I am of yours. I am no longer concerned about the non-fulfillment, nor the opposition to the goals of others, nor the countenances of those who cannot stand me, because they want what I am. My I am vibrates in fire, earth, water and air, balancing everything in me. I am a divine torch that is fulfilled, even if belatedly in my view, in the time that could be, to the source, and in this physical body I will continue until I complete what I came to do. A good part of this mission, you will confirm in due time, is destined for you. I love you and I give myself the free will to shout it, writing where enemies virtually see themselves trying to mirror. May my love serve as an example to add to the many, overshadowed by other less healthy lanterns. If I serve as a direct to the source, so be it. I will continue to love all of humanity. Feel my love for you. Because it is continuous, it does not depend on your will and is maintained against the will of any other being. Yes, you are the link to the source and the source itself. You are peace and assertiveness, intelligence and laughter. The child and the elder. You are the light and the way. Yes, you,my love.


Comentários

Mensagens populares