Anoushka Shankar & Laura de Jesus



Checkmate


 I came into the world on a clear day,

in which heaven was witness 

And the sea was absent

(serious and poignant fault)

I came into the world in one gulp

of sea air, a pair of scissors

was paving the way for 

my urgency for light,

this atrium of life,

In this unwanted will

from the one who gave birth to me,

An accident, in childbirth I went

Neutralized

And more than affinities,

I see the light in various prisms,

Many rainbows later, who am I?, 

and I only know how to be nostalgia 

and nostalgia,

 your port, a cove, where to return,

In the dense night

and love and continuity of thee,

When i was born, you were a star

13 years of age, but

so much more deep inside

Pure heart, mirror of your soul

That's still my name

my state.

I just quieted down and 

recognized myself

After growing up, 

but after losing you, 

I came back to myself!

After you, nothing else

except the wholeness

That's where you find me.

Comentários

Mensagens populares