Laura de Jesus

 



About Temporary Pain


I wanted to tell you in your ear that I get tired of your complaints

that life is two days and not a double-edged sword.

I wanted to dispel the pain that you feel permanently, that you carry

for urgent and dark sleep. But you know, it's this pain that saves you,

That hides you and takes care of other pains that the world has

I've figured out that I should keep the pain from you to the days

That of the wounds that the world has, this one will not kill you.


Spring is harvested and, after all, have December on your back 

or in your hand, it is not to be so definitive, 

since from January to March,returned and untouched

Spring will appear, always as we know it, renewed.

And you will know how to value this season better than anyone.

Comentários

Mensagens populares