Marcello Mastroianni


A great love As big as the world You brought me the beauty of a morning A smile in my eyes A smile that is no longer there You were a great love Bigger than the world You erased with a moment of life All my sad past As at dawn it was born one day from the night
You were there before Today how many nights I spend waiting How many sudden lines in dreaming Clutching a pillow in her arms And I see you again That you were a great love Bigger than the world You brought me the beauty of a morning A smile in my eyes A smile that is no longer there You were there first Today how many nights I spend waiting How many sudden lines in dreaming Clutching a pillow in her arms And I see you again That you were a great love Bigger than the world You brought me the beauty of a morning A smile in my eyes A smile that is no longer there

Comentários

Mensagens populares