Alma Novaes

 




Diazepam


Figures and invitations arrive

Nights and promises

Chaimites,  stills arrive

You just don't get there

and no benzodiazepine

It has the capacity

To rob me of constancy,

permanence,

Neither does amphetamine

Shut the door with a bang,

Kick Pluto's morning!

Enjoy, then,

Uranus the speed

Suppressive and Blow

And it destroys this hope

in the incoherence of waiting for you!

That love is vile!

Psychotropic drugs and barbiturates

Carry your name 

Side effects

I expect much more from the laboratories

(uric acid, triglycerides I don't have)

that circumstantial placebos, 

That I miss you

And in the ghastly nightmares

and accidental

I'm going to Neptune, down in the States

Jack Daniels and others like that,

A shot like that, 

I won't wait for you anymore

To the Forgetfulness Diet

Strawberry Tree Annex,

from the garden I harvest marijuana, 

If I had a garden I would be vegan

And my dear, 

You won't come from dreams

will become boring 

like the others,

and with Jupiter on the wing,

You will no longer be my heaven 

Or my house

And that's it

you will know about me 

from the newspapers...

There will be no more headlines

I won't dedicate another letter to you

The aesthete in me dies

And then they'll rock me

 in a fancy vase 

Obeying my last wishes

They'll throw me out 

of the window of the lighthouse

In the capricious waters

of your psyche 


To Luk Ank of the Forsaken Lighthouse


Comentários

Mensagens populares