Eneia Veredas

 




Outcasts

I have for enemies
Veiled ex-friends
That hide themselves in the night
and cowardice!
I don't hide from you
Here I am,

in what you do not know,
the courage to be
that you do not 
and you do not erase anything.
Engrave my name
And my face
it will be of use to you
so that, one day,
be inspired,
if you become people!
Here I am, at the front door

Come to me all
But don't kill me just yet,
first I will tell you who you are...
I know you all
Yet you do not suspect it.
One last appeal to you
In my sovereignty
Of your excusable personality
I've read you, I've driven you away
As the prophecy says
You are the shame of the truth
You are the mourning of the nefarious!
The solemn hypocrisy
Throw the stone and hide your hand,
So the story goes of your power!

Comentários

Mensagens populares