Al Qabri Ramos

 




Deja Vus Affective


I spun around myself,
I created the safety axis.
Your eyes were sheaves
who actively 
entrenched themselves
and gather all my strength.
I invoked the agnostic deity

And I screamed for many years.
I deduced goal achieved
just before its availability
I want to create 
a restore point, can I?
Back you pages,
On that day 
that year, you weren't.
In that chunk of time
where you felt the ground,
On my map you were an outline
imperceptible.
A light without color, 
a texture tasteless, 
an indentation of the others.

I go through 
these lines for months
Geographical
Eliminate past and future
And I'm left with this gift,
Quasi-poisoned.
-I could not have met you,
Make you weird
Or lock you up 
on the other side of me
And call you an invader,
Corpse in the enemy's line.

Burn down the places 
wherever we go,
I delete the conversations 
And the cues, tear the ones
Goals created and reversed 
the yes in a round no.

Today I am a believer in a lesser god,
Today, after the cry and the storm,
of tears and truth, more or less
I'm more of a believer that
even the ghosts catch fire.
I reduce you to ashes, therefore.
And I leave, I turn my back,
sure to be the best.

I don't expect answers,
nor silences or contradictions.
Foot by foot I reach peace
And after the pain
I rebuild new abysses.

Comentários

Mensagens populares