Matza Di Lourde

 



Aborted flowers


  You said you had been deceived, 

 who carried a mystery 

in his soul and not a third of them 

as I had been promised.

 You proved that the thaw happens 

in the passion of an encounter, 

but you only grew the sea of my eyes

You wanted to adorn the moment

with evasive sentences and 

All Trivial Routes

Sensibility was the pearl 

that was missing in your mouth.


You pretended to be ruthless love

You threatened my peace

vowing to leave no stone unturned.

 -I discovered a truth of mine

  In your bedside half-truths:

 "I'm not a pearl."

I am now developing a fiction 

of flowers, not only of gourds.


And I shroud them with words.

Today I don't want false truths.

Not the ones you throw at me

I love you is a word, in short,

Truth at all

I was filled with cynicism

and I covered myself in white.

And so soon there's no thaw

'Cause I've devastated fertility

When I miscarried my hand,

Full of flowers that I offered to you 

in the name of love.

Period. Paragraph. My dear, no dash.


Comentários

Mensagens populares