Laura de Jesus





I wonder, looking at the sky
If when I was born, blindfolded
I'd know the score of the future
From the ethereal, 
from this destiny of mine?
In a convent, a cold nun
Dedicated to silence
He would have to suffer 
so much before
deserving of blasphemy
Living with wild cattle
with the secular remnants
of the anachronistic 
and rude flock
'Til it was daylight
Mine, of redemption
To occupy at last
Devout and ephemeral
what brought me here,
to my cherished mission?
Vertigo and hardships
I consider them today
Bearable
Woe to me to dare to think
That without suffering
We purify ourselves!
We are learners
And let's
To the roots of the hologram
That brings us on the path
How longed for!
Shortcuts would 
be death throes
My loves would fade
 they were redeemers
Part of the Calvary
that leads me
To the Rosary that I challenge
One by one to your wick
Accepting the Inclemency
subjecting me to incongruity
of the shepherded flock.
Here I am
Standing in front of you
May your quarry grow for you 
Between hands and consciences
which Allah hath given unto you-
free will-
To you this turbine of blood
Executioners of Humanity
To me, compassion
and wisdom 
to accept you as you are.

Comentários

Mensagens populares