Eldina Milagros




 Geisha


Open your mouth to the kiss

Open your legs to secrecy

That you're going to count 

on me with your hand

Open sex to the hot word

Open me up in cups, burning

Lay your eyelids on the blanket 

of your skin and drink honey

I'm going to feel distant to you

Inside of me

To open up to you the desire kept 

and taste of thee at night, 

Our ardor of time cooked

I'm going to embroider a nonsense, 

chew on the poem revealed, 

Fence that sex of yours

You'll come and ask me in the morning 

Coffee and nicotine

Whisper love in silence

I'll stretch in your 

In your embrace and 

without much fuss 

Curl me up again

To make the brief eternally

and offer myself to carnal dialogue 

From our urgent hands

dazzle me at times 

the mysteries of the madrigal, 

and, 

In your sex, I 

I masquerade as a geisha 

and you'll serve me 

again until it runs out, 

Carnival

Comentários

Mensagens populares