Helen Reddy




 You say it would be better

If we stopped seeing each other If you had only met me first When you were free … 'Cause now you've got commitment I should not expect things from you That you can't give to me Oh, but baby, can't you see? … I can't say goodbye to you No matter how I tried, you're such a part of me Without you, I would die deep in the heart of me I know that you and I were meant to be forever I can't tell you goodbye … Neither of us planned That we would fall in love this way But since we did, why should we be apart? Sometimes, something's happen That can never be explained … Now, it's too late for me I've already given you my heart … I can't say goodbye to you No matter how I tried, you're such a part of me Without you, I would die deep in the heart of me I know that you and I were meant to be forever I can't tell you goodbye … Who knows why we choose When we choose the ones we love? Who knows why we do the things We do when we're in love? I know that you're a decent man, and you try to do what's best But how can I forget All the feelings we have shared? … I can't say goodbye to you No matter how I tried, you're such a part of me Without you, I would die deep in the heart of me I know that you and I were meant to be forever I can't tell you goodbye (you and I were meant to be forever) I can't tell you goodbye

Comentários

Mensagens populares