Laura de Jesus

 



Metamorphosis to Kafka


They circulate no more than

A Few Memories

The Empty Earth 

revives a poem that 

has become eternal,

And your smile 

shakes my chest!

The courses of the 

rivers still flow, 

Together with the smile 

of the few tourists

to the enchantment 

of the peons, 

I wanted so badly 

to be the butterfly 

that you landed me 

so many years ago!

Love is both 

victim and predator.


Do you still remember the 

Tower D. Flame? 

Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo?

We went on a tour, 

The rusticity of the village

We devour the dark streets, 

We've lost yesterday 

and we've never lost 

But never, 

I closed the window

I understand that 

you are more than mine, 

That life in a hurry 

Took you and hid you


And from this open window, 

memories circulate, 

And I reversed the 

direction to the cocoon, 

my hands two children, 

I have become a maggot 

in your distance, 

And today, I just draw 

Your name on the windowpane.


Name that time will erase

but you remain ethereal, 

More than a name, the 

Channel where 

I learned to be shipwrecked


I simulate in fantasy, 

closing my eyes, 

The Wish Asked:

Let's smoke a berlight?

And that's when I'm 

reborn as a butterfly

Comentários

Mensagens populares