The music and the verb

 



The day progresses, hours go by and even faster, my thoughts on you. I'd like to have fresh, new, crunchy and hotspicies (is hotspicies a linguistic rounding?) but around here, the afternoon has taken your shape, I'm undefined and short-sighted, I see the curls of your hair, now shorter and the wind that lifts them in fluffy mixtures and your smile that conquered me, that smile, I see you in profile, First, I'm afraid that when I see it concrete, I'll fall in love with it again. So I just love you. So, I can only imagine him in profile, cutting out my afternoon, these hours tired of temperamental hardships. Your gentle temperament is delivered. Your intelligence and wit in a petal, looked at under a magnifying glass and it's crystal! Diamond in the rough was made of you and a long time ago, when I met you, the violence of the only being who was angry with me, was because he felt threatened by your light, his collided with mine, because of you and, after knowing that you are in these lands - or you are not, I DON'T KNOW, I forgot the direction, because you were driving and I didn't need to register the address because I'm looking at you, without you having the slightest idea of the priority that your ghost has taken over my day-to-day life and didn't even ask for permission. The slab of your garden will say: looking at you, ah, I miss that little bit of a day), so, especially because of that or being loyal, for that reason alone, he wanted to know his fate! Only those who are not from Paços de Sousa don't know about Paços de Sousa! Left. They say it's gone. I have to correct myself. I don't know if it broke! The anger I had left her, I never saw her again, but I remember well why. A certain match, an outcome happened like this last week to Marco de Santo Tirso. Died. Ci told me a few days ago. One of those outcomes that are really outcomes (when you say outcome it means unexpected! One day, they don't turn on our light. In other words, we don't have a ceiling to stay alive. Listen to the music. Going back to the previous subject, I must confess to you that despite being fifty-four years old, bah, yes, time passes for everyone, I think and I am excited by the idea, the thought, the dream, perhaps? to kiss your lips! What I begged! Yikes! You might as well frame me on the slab in the garden: She had to beg you for a kiss! He ran away! Eheh (I had to go there to buy all kinds of mouthwashes, if I didn't think highly of myself). And since he denied the kiss, she was born and reborn. In fact, she woke up. To feel that she was still was to say she was alive! And that was what mattered most on any afternoon that presented itself. So, this afternoon was the gateway to the new chapter of my soul: Dual! Stop! RED ALLARM!!!!! 

The birds and the children mingle and turn into music! And here I am at Cabeço, childish smiles and jovial conversations! A piano talks to a jazz vocal! And after all, there is a greater purpose, music grows in me and gives me the strength to build plans, reconcile moratoriums and expand territory. I am free! And my eagle vision sees you, YOU!
For the rest, I am waiting for any moment to remind me that we are at war, but perhaps there will be no breaks for mine. I have to clean my guns! I've come to clean up what's hidden! Welcome, officially, to the Aries-Libra axis. The device takes over the track! Hold on gentlemen passengers, the stings have entered the north-south runway 17! Sigh! OH! If I had a magic wand...
I love you, today too! Still! When are you going to give me a kiss? 
Hear the music, for God sake.

Comentários

Mensagens populares