Al Qabri Ramos



Geisha

In the Carnival of your arms,
open your mouth to the kiss,
Opening my legs to the secret
that you will count me with your hand,
open sex to the word
hot
Open me in cups
fiery
Lay the eyelids
On the blanket of your skin
and drink honey!
I'll feel distant from you
inside of me,
open your stored desire,
taste of you at night,
Our ardor 
of cooking time
I'm going to stitch a nonsense
chew the poem revealed
Fencing your sex
You will come to ask me in the morning
Coffee and nicotine
Whisper love
Quietly
Stretch out hey
in your embrace
and without much fuss
Curl me up again
making the brief eternally
and offer myself to carnal dialogue
From our urgent hands
dazzle me at times 
The mysteries of Beira Alta
and in your sex, I,
I dress like a geisha
and you serve me one and
Carnival again

Comentários

Mensagens populares