Alma Novaes

 







Dreaming 

I looked for you everywhere
I thought you must feel something like me. 
Your name was not just a name, 
but the happy certainty of 
not having been invented by me. 

The plot of time entangling the senses, 
subterfuges, obstacles and scripts, a
trophying our days, wearing down the bones,
chaining the happy end to a fado. 
You gave up. I too give up.

And even though my eyes see you, 
my psyche gives you as alive, my heart senses you, 
longing and sadness are brothers to me, 
the hands no longer seek you, mine.

And one day you kissed me goodbye 
as you did with love,
with the vain promise of eternity and 
I began to unknow you, to be strange
the language of humans, 
and it still sounds to me the vulgar banality, 
of the deceased feeling, I am pleased to tell you
that love is fucked!
Goodbye, goodbye, my dear
I abjure you, therefore.

Comentários

Mensagens populares