Miranda Coventry

 



Dreams and nightmares
Mix in rifles
Of smiles and pains
And if awake, I dream of you
joy,
In the night, I find you
Again with the other
together, both
In Vilar de Perdizes
land where she finds 
his equals,
of black witchcraft and 
other things!
And I dream again
That my faith
Multiplies
is from God
and blessed
by my ancestors,
Dream of Us
in undulating circles
Dancing bodies
in time spirals
edged in fine art,
the waltz of two lovers,
twins without replication,
Passion, love and friendship
And always on my screens
I build ourselves,
in hues, 
faded loves,
Trauteadas Nuances
in the mouth,
Discrete
Meager
Amulets
Author's compositions
Private
Hidden
and unrevealed
emotions
Embarrassed
are children,
Colors and Chalices
Pallets, Screens
Brushes 
thin leaves
apprentices, clay and boxes
Occluded notes, sharps
symphonies, oboes
Harps and flutes
ropes that hold a
songbook of chords,
simple
a spontaneous solfeggio
a well-deserved orgasm,
A whisper in the ear
Phonemes
Dialogue of the Cisterns
of poems between breasts and 
Legs
Song of açucenas
garden
of star lanterns,
Lit
that are not enough
to express words
The moans
of love and desire
Hidden
Between the station
From the cold
and that of the summer, 
Of the time that bends
in the process
of the new beginning,
and in the beginning
came the smiles,
Small
big ones, ́
Undercover 
Occasional
Expected
Gales
sweets
ephemeral
Eternal 
Dreamed
Slips
tuning forks, notes, sounds
Sketches
Little rainbows
that rise from the womb
After the love we make
To the eyes, to the iris
to the other side
Inside out
of what is still human
in us,
And I sit down
I shudder
I still want
I still dream
with
to be happy.
Without running over anyone
without compromising anything
except ours
Beautiful hope
in a young butterfly
in a child's soul,
of your hand in mine,
And only that keeps me alive 
still.
And taking advantage of this faith
I rise,
I turn my back on dreams
in this endeavor
to accept
That life is sometimes,
give up
and nothing else!


Comentários

Mensagens populares